We try our hardest to dispatch all orders as quickly as possible however we have to have a cut off time. Order by 3 pm and your order will be dispatched the same day* (weekdays only). Orders placed after 3 pm will be processed the next available working day.
Portugal & Spain (Continental)
All orders get free shipping with CTT & MRW!
Delivery time: 24H / 48H
CTT Tracked 48 Signed for
* Delivery days for CTT are Monday - Friday. Please allow 1-2 days for delivery from the date of dispatch.
* A signature will be required to make the delivery.
* CTT only attempts delivery once. They will leave a missed delivery card if you are out when delivery is attempted. You can either follow the instructions on the card to collect your parcel or you can arrange redelivery at http://www.cttexpresso.pt
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, San Marino, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, goes by DHL or TNT
France - Chronopost
All orders +150 EUR gets free shipping!
Delivery time: 24H / 48H
Next Working Day - DHL
* Next Working Day delivery is Monday - Friday and does not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
* Orders must be placed by 3pm Monday - Thursday to receive delivery the next day.
* Orders placed before 3pm Friday will be dispatched for delivery on Monday.
* Orders placed after 3pm Friday (and over the weekend) will be dispatched for delivery on Tuesday.
* DHL deliveries can be at any time on the anticipated delivery date.
* A signature will be required.
* DHL attempt delivery three times and will leave you a calling card if you are not at your address when they attempt delivery.
Will I have to pay additional import duty, tax or charges?
Please make sure that you are aware of your country's import tax and or duty charges before you order from us. Transmission.pt is not liable for any additional import tax and or duty charges issued by your country's national import office to you. Such charges are issued by the country's national import office to the recipient and are not controlled by Transmission.pt in any way. Import duty and taxes vary from country to country and they also depend on the value of your order. If in doubt please consult your country's governmental or national import office website for further information.
Possible dispatch delays
* If your order is out of stock we will contact you by phone or email to notify you. There are some things that we need to verify on your payment details, we will contact you by phone or email to to verify.
* Please note we cannot ship to BFPO, APO or PO Box addresses. We will contact you for an alternative address.
* For International orders, if your order is held up on customs this may increase the delivery time.
* We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or incomplete.
How will my goods be packaged?
We double box all shoes and clothing to ensure we have done our best that your goods arrive in perfect condition. Please feedback to us immediately if you are unhappy with the condition of your goods upon delivery